Diabetes is a sickness that may lead to death or insanity if adequate care is not taken. Diabetes takes place when the body has high blood sugar level or when the body is not producing sufficient insulin or both.
There are 2 types of diabetes:
Type 2 diabetes- with this type of diabetes, the body isn't producing adequate insulin for it to function well or for the cells in the body doesn't react to insulin.
Study shows that 90% of diabetic cases are Type 2 diabetes while the remaining 10% are Type 1 diabetes.
What are the likely signs of diabetes?
1) Constant urinating
2) Always reaching for water (always thirsty)
3) Feeling tired for no reason
4) Always hungry
5) Injuries or sores that take a while to heal
6) Losing weight for no reason
7) Itchy and dry skin
8) When you start not to feel your feet
9) Gaining weight
10) Unclear vision
How to cure or control them
1) Eat clean: that is, consume mainly fruits and vegetables.
3) Be physically active
4) Take insulin
5) Always check your blood sugar.
Foods that are highly recommended for diabetic patients
1) Moi moi (baked beans)
2) Unripe plantain porridge
3) Unripe plantain porridge with fresh fish
P.S- here is how to prepare 2 & 3 >>> chidinmainspirations.com/2015/06/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-prepare.html?spref=tw …
4) Unripe plantain with vegetable stew
P.S- here is how to prepare stew >>>chidinmainspirations.com/2015/01/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-prepare.html?spref=tw …
5) Porridge beans with crayfish
6) Okra soup with wheat
P.S- here is how to prepare okra soup >>>http://www. chidinmainspirations.com/2015/07/an-easy-guide-on-how-to-cook-okra-soup.html?spref=tw …
If you want to take part in the Friday Inspirations Forum or you are in the dark on what it is all about, please kindly find out more details here >>> chidinmainspirations.com/2014/04/friday-inspirations.html?spref=tw …
Here is last week's Friday Inspirations >>>
Friday Inspirations: Celebrating Talent Episode 10- Fairy Tale Palm Paintins By Svetlanta Kolosova http://www.chidinmainspirations.com/2016/02/friday-inspirations-celebrating-talent.html?spref=tw … or you can search this blog for previous Friday Inspirations with the hashtag #FridayInspirations to not feel left out.
To get inspired by more posts about life, please do search this blog on this blog's search engine with the hashtag life e.g #Life or #Inspiration or #FridayInspirations I hope you love and get inspired by what you find.
Really good information.diabetes is not our portion in Jesus name.AmenReplyDelete